Slaughters Cins top Ten 80’s watchlist for Mayhem May
Hey creepsters! Check this batch of 80’s horror classics. Hand selected and personally viewed by Slaughter Cin. Crack open a cold one (take that as you may) and screen these horror gems on your skelevision. I’ll be back next month with new 80’s horror recommendations for June. -Stay Scary
10. Mausoleum (1983) - Traumatized by her mother's death, young Susan is becoming possessed by the same demon that possessed her mother before she died. More and more her husband and psychiatrist are noticing the strange changes...
9. Scarecrows (1988) - Criminals Three children are born at the height of an eclipse of the sun. Ten years later, they begin to murder the people around them - even their family members.hijack a plane and force the pilot and his daughter to fly them to Mexico. However, an unexpected landing finds them in a cemetery inhabited by killer scarecrows.
8. Brain Damage (1988) - One morning, a young man wakes to find that a small, disgusting creature has attached itself to the base of his brain stem. The creature gives him a euphoric state of happiness but demands human victims in return.
7. Frankenhooker (1990) - A medical student sets out to recreate his decapitated fiancée by building her a new body made of Manhattan street prostitutes.
6. Sleepwalkers (1992) - A mother-and-son team of strange supernatural creatures move to a small town to seek out a young virgin to feed on.
5. The Prowler (1981)- An unknown killer, clad in World War II U.S. Army fatigues, stalks a small New Jersey town bent on reliving a 35 year-old double murder by focusing on a group of college kids holding an annual Spring Dance.
4. Maniac (1980)- A psychotic man, troubled by his childhood abuse, loose in New York City, kills young women and takes their scalps as his trophies. Will he find the perfect woman in a photographer, and end his killing spree?
3. Bloody Birthday (1981)- Three children are born at the height of an eclipse of the sun. Ten years later, they begin to murder the people around them - even their family members.
2. The House by the Cemetery (1981)- A New England home is terrorized by a series of murders, unbeknownst to the guests that a gruesome secret is hiding in the basement.
1. Demons (1985)- A group of random people are invited to a screening of a mysterious movie, only to find themselves trapped in the theater with ravenous demons.