Well horror freaks, I put together a list for you of cheesy but doable horror. These bloody bad boys aren’t on the top of my watchlist but they still deserve a watch. Some of you may be shocked to see your possibly favorite cult classics on this list. But in my book they were good, not great.
10. Night of the comet (1984) - A comet wipes out most of life on Earth, leaving two Valley Girls fighting against cannibal zombies and a sinister group of scientists.
9. Children of the corn (1984)- A young couple is trapped in a remote town where a dangerous religious cult of children believes that everyone over age 18 must be killed.
8. Vamp (1984) - Two fraternity pledges travel to a sleazy bar in search of a stripper for their college friends, unaware it is occupied by vampires.
7. Witchboard (1986) - When his girlfriend becomes dangerously obsessed with a ghost she contacted using a ouija board, Jim reluctantly joins forces with her ex - his own estranged childhood best friend - to identify and exorcise the evil spirit.
6.Bad taste (1987)- The population of a small town disappears and is replaced by aliens that chase human flesh for their intergalactic fast-food chain.
5. Chopping mall (1986) - A group of young shopping mall employees stay behind for a late night party in one of the stores. When the mall goes on lock-down before they can get out, the robot security system malfunctions, and goes on a killing spree.
4. They Live (1988) - A drifter discovers a pair of sunglasses that allow him to wake up to the fact that aliens have taken over the Earth.
3. The Horror Show (1989) - Detective McCarthy finally catches "Meat Cleaver Max", a serial killer, who promises revenge during his execution. Nonetheless, a parapsychologist tells the detective that the only hope of stopping Max for good is to destroy his spirit.
2. Demons 2 (1986) - A group of tenants and visitors are trapped in a 10-story high-rise apartment building infested with demons who proceed to hunt the dwindling humans down.